Mobis II Seat (Black)
$799.00 incl GST
Mobis II Seat (Black) is the next evolution of the ergonomic task seat that pairs perfectly with any standing desk or height-adjustable workstation. It’s smart, space-saving design is also ideal for meeting spaces, encouraging spontaneous collaboration and aha-moments.
The seat pan has been upgraded to include a Tri-Flex Seat Cushion that has built-in sitz bone contours for plush support and a waterfall edge to to reduce pressure on the upper legs and promote healthy circulation. Mobis II Seat (Black) offers the ideal level of healthy support for your body, keeping your spine in a neutral posture and your major muscles engaged.
How does it work?
Mobis II Seat (Black) won’t stand for slouching! It gently enforces good posture by returning your spine to its healthy S-curve. And, because the seat’s angled design encourages movement, both your body and your brain stay engaged.
- Tri-Flex Seat Cushion has built-in sitz bone contours and a waterfall edge for plush support and may help reduce pressure points
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the workday
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat
- Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage your core muscles
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 136kg.
- Simple two-step assembly
- Designed by Martin Keen, Focal Upright.