TERMS & CONDITIONS
POSTAGE & HANDLING
ErgoKing uses StarTrack for most of its deliveries throughout Australia.
- Small items such as Mouse Pads or Wrists Rests incur a $10.00 shipping fee.
- Big & Bulky items such as Ball Chairs and larger boxed items or multiples of small items will incur a $30.00 shipping fee.
If the residence/business is unattended or the courier deems it unsafe to leave the goods, a notification card will be left. If this is the case you will need to call StarTrack or ErgoKing directly to arrange a suitable time for re-delivery at a later date. ErgoKing and their affiliated courier services cannot be held responsible for any parcels left unsigned.
We can also issue a Proof of Delivery upon your request. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
ErgoKing endeavour to process, pick and despatch your order within 1-2 business days of the order being received. Normal business hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:30pm in each state/territory.
ErgoKing makes every effort to deliver products in accordance with estimated delivery dates; however estimated dates may change due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes, closures, freight delays, etc.). In the event there is a problem despatching your order you will be advised with the order confirmation.
For all enquires regarding deliveries please contact email@example.com during business hours. We aim to reply to all queries within 2 hours if not sooner.
ErgoKing endeavours to provide our customers with quality products that meet your needs. All goods sold come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Guarantee (ACG), which is in addition to any extended warranty you purchase or any voluntary warranty (warranty against defects) you are given.
Buyers are entitled to have their goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a ‘major failure’.
Buyers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- 1 year warranty on all computer workstation accessories
- 1 year warranty on electrical components
- 10 year warranty on office chairs, unless stated otherwise
These warranties are valid under normal use and conditions, excluding fair wear and tear, ageing/misuse, or damage caused by relocation. All claims must follow the procedure as outlined within the Refund Policy.
All warranty enquires should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products purchased at www.ergoking.com.au can be returned to ErgoKing providing they have clearly breached a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). These apply to products that:
- are faulty or are not of acceptable quality;
- have been damaged during transit;
- do not match the purpose described, or are not as described in the product description;
- do not correspond with a sample provided; and/or
- have been sent to you incorrectly (e.g. products which you did not order).
If our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee constitutes a ‘major failure’ under the ACL, we will refund the purchase price of the product or send you a replacement product (at your discretion), and compensate you for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. If it does not constitute as a ‘major failure’, we will replace the product.
A failure to comply with a consumer guarantee is a ‘major failure’ if: (a) the product would not have been acquired by a reasonable consumer if they knew about the failure; (b) the product departs significantly from its description or a sample; (c) the product is substantially unfit for purpose and cannot be easily remedied; or (d) the product is not of acceptable quality because it is unsafe.
We will not refund a product if:
- Too much time has passed. The right to a refund ends after a period of time has passed in which one would expect the problem to have become apparent; or
- The product was damaged after being delivered to you.
We will not refund or replace a product if you have changed your mind about purchasing the product or made an incorrect choice. In the event you are not satisfied with an item you have purchased, you may return the item WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
In order for your return to be processed as quickly as possible, please follow our returns procedure below.
1. Contact email@example.com for return authorisation
- Have your Invoice number ready
- If the item is faulty or damaged, please include relevant photos
- Make sure your return meets the following:
2. Product is in new condition
- Product is in its original packaging with all parts and accessories
- Product was purchased in the last 30 days
- Product is not included in *EXCEPTIONS (listed below)
3. Return the item to ErgoKing
- A return address will be provided upon return approval.
- Please note the shipping cost for returns is at the customer’s expense, and original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Pack the items securely to avoid damage in transit.
- All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received.
- We suggest you register your packages to avoid loss. ErgoKing is not liable for any costs related to the loss of unregistered returned parcels.
- If your order has been shipped, or is in the process of being shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order. In this instance you will need to follow the return instructions once you receive your package.
- A 20% administration fee is deducted from any refund amount. This administration fee is required to account for duplicate processing, depreciation and restocking.
4. Inspection and refund
- Upon receiving your returned item(s), ErgoKing will inspect the item at our discretion to ensure it meets our returns policy guidelines. If in the event there is an issue with your returned item(s), we will contact you directly.
- Applicable refunds will be credited to customers within 7 business days via the same payment method used to place the original order.
5. For faulty or damaged item(s)
- Please notify ErgoKing of damaged or faulty merchandise within 24 hours of receiving your order to arrange for repairs, a refund or product exchange. Please ensure you retain all the original boxes and packaging.
This Refunds and Returns Policy applies to the extent it is permitted by the ACL and nothing in this Policy excludes, restricts or modifies, or has the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying: (a) the application of the ACL, (b) the exercise of a right conferred by the ACL; or (c) any liability of a person for a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under the ACL.
Return Enquires should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discontinued/Sale Items: discontinued or sale items are considered final sale and are not returnable. Please do not ship these items to ErgoKing, as we cannot issue a refund to your account.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
USE OF PERFORMANCE DATA
ErgoKing will use performance data, including performance statistics, bug fixes and other similar data (“Performance Data”) uploaded to our Website. ErgoKing may use such Performance Data in any way, including, but not limited to, using, editing, altering, reproducing, publishing and/or distributing the Performance Data for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, provided that such Performance Data is stripped of all personally identifiable information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the Website, send out newsletters, personalise your visit to our Website and enable us to improve the products and services we offer. We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, when we send you an e-mail, it will contain a provision for you to opt out of receiving any further information from us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may provide information about you to our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by ErgoKing.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your PC or hand-held device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Website as well as other website and interactive services.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.